Our highly skilled vascular surgeons combine university-level expertise and a team approach to find the right treatment for you, with a focus on support, education, and family involvement — all delivered in a convenient, suburban location with leading-edge facilities.
- Endovascular Repair of Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Repair of Blocked or Narrow Arteries And Veins
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Closure
- Radial Artery Access
- Renal Reconstruction
- Vascular Bypass Procedure
- Visceral Reconstruction
As part of the vascular surgery team, Drs. Rao, Eisenberg, Lotto, and Foley offer the full spectrum of open, endovascular, and hybrid procedures to treat vascular disease. Procedures include:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenting
- Subclavian Artery Stenting and Bypass
- Dialysis Access Procedures (creation and maintenance)
- Open and Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Mesenteric Artery Stenting and Bypass
- Lower Extremity Arterial Stenting and Bypass
- First Rib Resection for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Stent Grafting
- Fenestrated Aortic Stent Grafting
Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite
Our vascular surgeons perform complex, minimally invasive endovascular, open vascular, and hybrid procedures in an advanced Endovascular Hybrid Operating Room on the Doylestown Hospital campus.
Our Woodall Center for Heart and Vascular Care actively participates in clinical trial research. To learn more about a clinical trial related to your medical condition, call us at 215.345.2328.