Contact Information, Parking and Directions for Emergency Services
Call 9-1-1 FIRST in the event of a medical emergency!
The Emergency Department is located next to Doylestown Hospital's Main Entrance, with easy drive-up and drop-off patient access. When entering the Hospital's main campus from Route 202 (West State Street), follow signs to the main entrance of the Emergency Department (facing State Street).
Doylestown Health's Emergency Department
595 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Medical Emergency: Call 9-1-1
- Doylestown Hospital Emergency Room: 215.345.2280
- Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE): 215.345.2586
- Poison Prevention Hotline: 1.800.722.7112
- Crisis Intervention: 215.345.2273
Drop the patient and other passengers off at the entrance of the emergency department before parking. Parking options:
- Free valet services are available at the Main Lobby for patients and visitors Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. The main Lobby is just feet from the entrance of the emergency department.
- Self-parking is available in Lots C and D, and any of the parking lots on the campus designated for public use.
- Handicapped parking is available in Lot B located across from the Emergency Department entrance.
- The parking garage is a short walk away from the Emergency entrance and is available 24-hours a day for a $2 daily fee.
- The quickest route between the parking garage and the Emergency Department Lobby is to exit the garage at the first level and use the outside walkway to the main entrance of the emergency room.
- Take the Parking Garage elevator to the ground floor and use the ArtWalk that connects the garage to the main hospital building.
- The ArtWalk is open from 5:30 am to 10 pm.
You may also take the elevator or stairs to the first floor of the Hospital and follow the signs back to the Emergency Room Lobby.
View a floor plan