Contact Information, Parking and Directions for Emergency Services
Call 9-1-1 FIRST in the event of a medical emergency!
The Emergency Department is located next to Doylestown Hospital's Main Entrance, with easy drive-up and drop-off patient access. When entering the Hospital's main campus from Route 202 (West State Street), follow signs to the main entrance of the Emergency Department (facing State Street).
Doylestown Health's Emergency Department
595 West State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Medical Emergency: Call 9-1-1
- Doylestown Hospital Emergency Room: 215.345.2280
- Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE): 215.345.2586
- Poison Prevention Hotline: 1.800.722.7112
- Crisis Intervention: 215.345.2273
Drop the patient and other passengers off at the entrance of the Emergency Department before parking. Parking options:
- Free valet services are available at the Main Lobby for patients and visitors Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. The Main Lobby is adjacent to the entrance of the Emergency Department.
- Self-parking is available in lots that border West State Street or adjacent to the Ambulatory Center.
- Handicapped parking is available in a lot directly opposite the Emergency Department entrance.
- The parking garage is a short walk away from the Emergency Department entrance and is available 24-hours a day for a $2 daily fee.
View a floor plan