Our team is committed to providing comprehensive care to ensure you receive a good night's rest and improve your quality of life.
With more than 80 different sleep disorders, our team takes a multidisciplinary approach working with specialists in various disciplines to create an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
If specialty care is recommended for the patient, Doylestown Health Sleep Center will coordinate follow-up care for the patient.
Doylestown Health's Sleep Center offers:
- Sleep evaluations at home or in comfortable sleep laboratories
- Sleep lab result readings
- Ongoing monitoring
- Follow-up care
- Coordinated care with specialists if needed
To treat the full breadth of sleep disorders, our team uses a variety of treatments, including both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Lifestyle management
- CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)
- Oral appliances
- Sleep medications
- Bright light therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy