Urgent Care Providers
Not all immediate medical concerns happen during regular office hours. If your primary care provider is unavailable, or you can't wait for an appointment, urgent care is a good choice for your healthcare needs*.
At Doylestown Health Urgent Care, your walk-in medical care team of physicians and support staff is part of Doylestown Health, your trusted community health system. This means:
- You'll be seen and treated by a compassionate and expert medical team that is staffed by a board-certified Doylestown Health physician.
- Your physician will have direct access to your Doylestown Health online medical records and can make an accurate assessment of your health quickly and efficiently, and give you the best treatment plan or next steps for care.
- Your urgent care visit connects you to the over 435 Doylestown Health medical staff members providing basic and complex medical and surgical care in over 50 specialties.
When you or someone you love is sick or injured, you want convenient walk-in medical care by physicians you know, at a place you trust – no appointment necessary.
* If you are experiencing severe or life-threatening illness and injury, the emergency room is the place to go. Call 911, or go the nearest hospital emergency room.
Our Urgent Care Team
Donald P. Talenti, MD, FAAP, MAHP
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency: Baystate Medical Center